Why join JETAANC?
- Personal: Meet new friends, join social activities, volunteer at local events related to Japan, and learn new skills.
- Professional: Build your resume by joining JETAANC (a registered nonprofit organization) as an event volunteer, Executive Committee member, or future Board of Directors member; participate in career programming and networking events; join an alumni network with nearly 60,000 members around the world!
- Japan-related: Keep your connection to Japan alive, “give back” to Japan by participating in grassroots programming and sharing your experiences
Membership in JETAANC is free. Benefits of membership include receiving occasional email news and announcements of interest to the JET alumni community and access to professional networking, educational, cultural, and social events, often free of charge or at a discounted member rate.
To join JETAANC please fill out the form below:
Members receive a monthly email newsletter
, as well as occasional email notices about upcoming events or programs sponsored by the Consulate General of Japan and other Japan-related organizations in our area. Your information will not be shared with outside organizations without your consent. View all previous JETAANC e-newsletters and mailings
to see what’s been happening lately.
Do you want to get emails about volunteer opportunities?
You can also join the JETAANC Volunteers Google Group
to hear more or share events with organizations of interest to JET alumni!
What is JETAANC? Why should I get involved?
- Watch the “Intro to JETAANC” videos here
- Flip through the “Intro to JETAANC” slides here
Members interested in getting involved with JETAANC at an organizational level
are welcome to attend one of our in-person quarterly Executive Committee (EC) meetings in San Francisco, or dial in via Google Hangouts from anywhere in the region. To learn more, contact the JETAANC President
or membership chair